Monday, April 13, 2009

Another Visit to the Seminary

Today we took my parents to the seminary to see the campus for the first time. It was so exciting to walk around that place where everyone there is on the mission to proclaim Christ and build His church to the glory of God. My parents were in awe as we looked at the beutiful old buildings and walked through the halls where so many servants of Christ have been prepared in the past.

A seminary campus is buildings, land, grass, windows, a library, a gym and commons but it's also saints of God, a place of equiping God's servants to keep up the mission, a place of preperation for God's children to proclaim the love of Christ all over the world. It's really amazing to think about the ministry that happens all over the world as a result of the training that happens at that place.

I am so excited to be used by God. I am so excited to work with God's people to proclaim His grace. I am so ready to be a shepherd, a leader, a missionary, a servant, a helper, a pastor in the church of Jesus Christ. I pray that God would change me and mold me to be exactly what He wants me to be. Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment